The above picture, taken in 1888, shows the members of the Central Hose Company, one of the first seven fire companies in Bradford. The persons in the picture are unidentified, except for Charles O'Conner (back row, second from left).
Presented here are photos of the department's current apparatus, as well as equipment it owned in the past.
Derrick City Volunteer Fire Department
This picture was taken in 1955, across from Peterson's Store. The gentlemen standing in front of the equipment are: From left to right, Clyde Norman, Hal Kenyon and Bert Black.
1250 gpm Hale pump
1350 gallon water tank
40 gallon foam tank
10K watt hydraulic generator
4 1500 watt pole lights